OH LORD AND MASTER, I HAVE COME TO YOUR SANCTUARY.

Blogger templates

MySpace Layouts

Friday, August 19, 2011

bulleh shah quotes




 Bulleh Shah Quotes
  • The divine is found by those with pure and true heart.
     
  • You alone exist; I do not, O Beloved!
    You alone exist, I do not!
     
  • Repeating the name of the Beloved
    I have become the Beloved myself.
    Whom shall I call the Beloved now?
     
  • He who has the Beloved in his heart,
    He is fulfilled with his Love.
    No need he has for formality,
    He just enjoys his ecstasy.
     
  • Remove duality and do away with all disputes;
    The Hindus and Muslims are not other than He.
    Deem everyone virtuous, there are no thieves.
    For, within every body He himself resides.
    How the Trickster has put on a mask!
     
  • You have learnt so much
    And read a thousand books.
    Have you ever read your Self?
    You have gone to mosque and temple.
    Have you ever visited your soul?
     
  • Bullah has fallen in love with the Lord.
    He has given his life and body as earnest.
    His Lord and Master is Shah Inayat
    who has captivated his heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment