OH LORD AND MASTER, I HAVE COME TO YOUR SANCTUARY.

Blogger templates

MySpace Layouts

Friday, August 19, 2011


Sufi Quotes
  • When the eye is pure
    it sees purity. - Hakim Sanai
     
  • Green wood can be bent. But once it becomes dry, it can only be straightened by fire. - Saadi of Shiraz
     
  • Be grateful for whoever comes,
    because each has been sent
    as a guide from beyond. - Rumi
     
  • I was starving until one night
    My love tricked God Himself
    To fall into my bowl. - Hafiz
     
  • I love God: I have no time left
    In which to hate the devil. - Rabia
     
  • How will you ever know him,
    as long as you are unable
    to know yourself? - Hakim Sanai
     
  • With passion pray.
    With passion work.
    With passion make love.
    With passion eat and drink and dance and play.
    Why look like a dead fish
    in this ocean of God? - Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment