OH LORD AND MASTER, I HAVE COME TO YOUR SANCTUARY.

Blogger templates

MySpace Layouts

Friday, August 19, 2011

Jalaluddin Rumi Quotes


Mowlana Jalaluddin Rumi Quotes
  • Open the love window.
    The moon won't use the door,
    only the window.
     
  • A lifetime without Love is of no account
    Love is the Water of Life
    Drink it down with heart and soul!
     
  • Love is the cure,
    for your pain will keep giving birth to more pain
    until your eyes constantly exhale love
    as effortlessly as your body yields its scent.
     
  • The sky was lit by the splendor of the moon
    So powerful I fell to the ground
    Your love has made me sure
    I am ready to forsake this worldly life
    and surrender to the magnificence of your Being
     
  • If I love myself
    I love you.
    If I love you
    I love myself.
     
  • I see so deeply within myself.
    Not needing my eyes, I can see everything clearly.
    Why would I want to bother my eyes again
    Now that I see the world through His eyes?
     
  • With passion pray.
    With passion work.
    With passion make love.
    With passion eat and drink and dance and play.
    Why look like a dead fish
    in this ocean of God?
     
  • Love is from the infinite, and will remain until eternity.
    The seeker of love escapes the chains of birth and death.
    Tomorrow, when resurrection comes,
    The heart that is not in love will fail the test.
     
  • This aloneness is worth more than a thousand lives.
    This freedom is worth more than all the lands on earth.
    To be one with the truth for just a moment,
    Is worth more than the world and life itself.
     
  • The intellectual is always showing off,
    the lover is always getting lost.
    The intellectual runs away.
    afraid of drowning;
    the whole business of love
    is to drown in the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment