OH LORD AND MASTER, I HAVE COME TO YOUR SANCTUARY.

Blogger templates

MySpace Layouts

Friday, August 19, 2011


Sufi Quotes and Sayings
  • Bring all of yourself to his door:
    bring only a part
    and you've brought nothing at all. - Hakim Sanai
     
  • I am a bird of the heavenly garden
    I belong not to the earthly sphere.
    They have made for two or three days
    A cage of my body. - Rumi
     
  • O Beloved, there is no room left in my heart
    For anything but You! - Hafiz
     
  • Sweep with your soul,
    before your beloved's door.
    Only then will you become her lover. - Baba Aziz
     
  • There are as many paths to God as there are souls on Earth. - Hadith
     
  • If I adore You out of fear of Hell, burn me in Hell!
    If I adore you out of desire for Paradise,
    Lock me out of Paradise.
    But if I adore you for Yourself alone,
    Do not deny to me Your eternal beauty.  - Rabia
     
  • Between me and You, there is only me.
    Take away the me, so only You remain. - Hallaj
     
  • Give me ecstasy, give me naked wonder, O my Creator!
    Give birth to the Beloved in me, and let this lover die.
    Let a thousand wrangling desires become one Love. - Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment