OH LORD AND MASTER, I HAVE COME TO YOUR SANCTUARY.

Blogger templates

MySpace Layouts

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mai Ni Main | Shah Hussain


-
Mai ne main kinon aakhaan,
Dard vichore da hall ni
O mother O mother, who do I tell,
this pain of separation
Dhuan dhukhay mairay murshid wala,
Jaan phoulaan taan laal ni
My Maste’rs fire smoulders,
If I poke, its red hot
Soolan mar dewani keeti,
Birhoun peya saday khayali
Driven mad with spikes,
Pain of separation fills my thoughts
Dukhan di roti, Soolaan da saalan,
Aahen da baalan baal
Bread of sadness, sauce of spikes,
Make a fire of laments
Jungle bailay phiraan
Dhoudaindi ajay na paayo lal
Wandered jungles and deserts,
But not found the ruby
Ranjhan Ranjhan phiraan dhoudaindi,
Ranjhan mairay nal
wander looking for Ranjhan Ranjhan,
But Ranjhan is with me
Kahay Hussain faqeer nimanaa,
Shoh milay taan theevan nihaal
Says Hussain the poor faqeer,
Meeting God would be ecstasy

-
-








No comments:

Post a Comment